Disclaimer – Delhi Immigration does not provide any guidance or assistance on Employer’s nomination scheme (Subclass186). This page is only for information purpose. Delhi Immigration provides documentation assistance related to the different government programs.
Employer’s nomination scheme visa is for the employers in Australia who wants to recruit highly skilled people from overseas or temporary workers within Australia to fill in the vacant places in their business on the permanent basis.
Are you looking for Australia Permanent Residency Visa process?
Requisites of the visa:-
- Must be lawfully and actively operational in Australia
- Should provide the full-time permanent employment offer and demonstrate the genuine need of the employee of specific skills from overseas to labor market.
- Should abide by the local and the immigration laws.
- Should have the systematic and structured training plan for the existing and the new employees.
- Should be nominated for a position that falls within the scope of SOL List.
- Should have positive skill assessment for the nominated occupation from the relevant assessing authorities.
- Should have at least 3 years working experience in the nominated occupation.
- In case the nomination is for a highly paid senior executive position, the salary should not be less than 250000 per annum (excluding superannuation and other benefits)
- Should have an employer willing to sponsor you on a permanent basis
- Demonstrate that you possess the necessary skills required for that occupation and the relevant licensing/registration if the occupation demands
- Should be under 45 years of age
- Should have at least functional English ability.
- Have worked in Australia for at least the last 2 years on an eligible temporary visa in the occupation for which they have been nominated, including at least the last year for the nominating employer. Those just graduated and entering the workforce will need to apply for a Graduate Visa to Australia.
- Should undergo health and character examination before lodging the Visa
Privileges of the Visa:-
- live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
- study in Australia at school or university
- receive subsidized healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
- be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
- sponsor people for permanent residence.
How much the visa costs:-
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)-3520$(Base Application Charge)
- Non- Internet Application Charge-N/A
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-1760$
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-880$
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting a medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.
If you seek documentation assistance for Canada or Australia PR Visa, you may contact Delhi immigration expert on 90233-40077. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org