Benefits of Studying at Coquitlam College, BC Canada
Students from all over the world choose Coquitlam College for its superb educational standards and inspiring, highly trained instructors. A Coquitlam College education offers a key to success in university, an unforgettable adventure in learning, and experiences to treasure forever.
The 37 years old institution offers a University Transfer Program, a Senior Secondary Program and an English Studies (ES) Program and was one of the first two private institutions to be part of the BC Transfer System.
Most Popular Program
- Associate Of Arts Degree (2 years)
- Associate of Arts Degree students who are studying full time are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week. Upon completion of the degree, full–time students are eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). After completing the first year of full–time work, graduates are eligible to apply for permanent residency.
- Some universities give priority admission to Associate Degree holders.
- British Columbia’s public research universities guarantee the full 60 credits to students admitted on the strength of an Associate Degree.
- Associate of Arts Degree full-time students who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents may be eligible for financial assistance. Contact StudentAid BC at 1-866-313-3322 for further information and eligibility requirements.
Minimum Requirements to apply for Associate of Arts Degree:
- Minimum 60-65% in 12th grade or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 each or more
How Delhi Immigration can help you?
Our international education experts can assist you to apply for this program for completely FREE. We do not charge anything for the entire process and at the same time, you will be able to avail our following services for free:
- Admission Formalities
- Visa Assistance
- Documentation Assistance
You can get in touch with our qualified experts at +91 90233 40077, or email your queries at email@example.com