There are several job opportunities that are there in the big cities for the ones who have language abilities, job experience and IT skills. There are many chances of taking up a job for the specialists who work for multinational companies. The local companies recruit the Bulgarian graduates prior to taking into consideration those from the foreign countries.
To converse in Bulgaria is very useful and several jobs will need a nice command of one or more foreign languages.
- The normal working hours to work in Bulgaria is 8 hours and Bulgarians may work for 5 days a week.
- The annual leave is for a minimum of twenty days. You may also get thirteen public holidays in Bulgaria.
- Most of the graduate positions are in multinational companies and the jobs are arranged prior to arrival in the nation.
- The interview and application process in Bulgaria are same as that of the United Kingdom.
- The interviews are formal and they may be conducted in English or Bulgarian.
To work and study in Bulgaria is very interesting and you will enjoy working there for a long time. You may contact us to know more about the work and study in Bulgaria prospects.
Study in Bulgaria
- The higher education in Bulgaria is marvelous. Bulgaria attracts innumerable foreign students from all around the world. Bulgaria is considered to be a hot spot for many students all around the world.
- The Bulgarian universities provide many English programs besides Bulgarian.
- Education in Bulgaria is actively supported by the Education Ministry.
- There are some higher educational institutions like higher education colleges and technical universities that provide specialized higher education and academies.
- There are nearly fifty-one accredited higher educational institutions all around the nation that provide graduate level degree and also undergraduate degrees.
- The Bulgarian educational institutions use the ECTS that is the European Credit Transfer system.
The higher education in Bulgaria facilitates the students with the professional Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and Doctorate degree. You may contact us to know more about study in Bulgaria opportunities.
To study in Bulgaria is an exciting opportunity for international students who want to pursue their career for the future.
Education system in Bulgaria
- The higher education facilities include the universities, colleges and higher schools.
- The higher education is facilitated by the universities and colleges in Bulgaria.
- All the universities and colleges are autonomous institutions in Bulgaria.
- The main aim of higher education system in Bulgaria is to make the specialists trained in higher qualifications.
- A university is a higher school that gives training in a broad range of subjects in the professional areas in three of the four sections of science.
- A specialized higher school does the scientific research and provides courses of training in the main areas of art, science and physical culture.
- The usual length of a Bachelor’s programme is 4 years according to the curriculum.
The Bachelor programmes are provided by the universities and also the specialized higher schools in all the study areas. You may contact us to know more about the education system in Bulgaria.
Cost of living in Bulgaria
- The average monthly utilities in Bulgaria will not be more than fifty Euros and this is inclusive of heating, water and electricity.
- The cost of living in Bulgaria is affordable.
- There are so many transportation options to select from in Bulgaria.
- The taxi system in Bulgaria is highly affordable.
- The expense of running a car is quite reasonable in accordance to the European standards.
- The price of the foodstuffs in Bulgaria and eating out is reasonable in Bulgaria.
- An affordable restaurant will cost you around ten Euros.
The cost of living in Bulgaria can be managed with utmost ease for the international students. You may contact us to know more about the cost of living in Bulgaria.