Start Up Visa
Start up visa is at business programme which has been designed by Government of Canada to allow immigrant entrepreneurs to set up a business in the country with the help of experienced private sector organizations that have expertise in working with start-ups
This Visa helps you to get business idea funded and migrate to Canada permanently
Eligibility for Applying
- Should have business idea that is convincible enough to get a letter of support from designated angel investor group or venture capital fund. You must secure a minimum investment of $200,000 if the investment comes from a designated Canadian venture capital fund
- Meet the minimum level of CLB 5 in either English or French for all four language abilities.
- Should have completed at least one year of post-secondary education
- and prove that you were in good standing during at least one year while you were attending a post secondary institution.
- Should have sufficient fund to support yourself and family initially after arriving in Canada.
Fund Requirement varies with the size of family and are mentioned as below for the year 2013.
Number of Family Members Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)
|2||$ 13, 837|
|7 or more||$ 29411|
If you are citizen or permanent resident of Canada you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner ,kids or some other family members to stay with you in Canada.
To be eligible to sponsor your spouse you should be:-
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Above 18 years of age
- Should have sufficient funds to support your family and agree in writing to support your spouse at least for 3 years after they receive permanent residency status. and 10 years for the dependent child or until they turn 25.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee-490 CAD
- Principal applicant-475
- Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild)-75 CAD
- A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner-550 CAD
- A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner-150 CAD
Get assistance from a registered Visa Consultancy
It is always good to apply for Canadian visa under the expert guidance. Delhi Immigration is top and trusted Visa and Immigration Consultancy Company for Canada immigration and Permanent Residency Process. The team has got the incredible record in terms of acquiring visa approvals for its clients. Its success rate in this regard is outstanding.
You may call Delhi Immigration Expert on 091-90233-40077. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to Delhi Immigration at e-mail id email@example.com