Parents and Grandparents super visa makes your parents to get Parents or Grandparents of people living in Canada as Canadian citizens or Permanent residents can visit them to meet and spend quality time on this visa which is called Super Visa. The visa is valid for 10 years and the applicant can stay for a period of 2 years each time without renewing the Visa within the span o 10 years.
In order to apply for this visa, the visa aspirant should be:-
- parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
- Allowed to enter Canada.
- Have a valid passport or any other travel document.
- Be physically and medically fit
- Have good moral character.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family ,property, assets etc that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince immigration officer that you will leave country once your visa expires.
- Should have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Canada and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
- Able to provide evidence that your children or grandchildren sponsoring you should meet minimum income threshold.
- Able to provide a written statement from your children or grandchildren that they will support you financially during your stay.
- Have medical insurance at least for one year during your stay
- Have undergone medical Exam.
The processing time for the visa depends on the country of citizenship and varies anywhere between 8 to 133 days. The fee per person is $150 for a multiple entry visa, $75 for a single entry visa . In most countries, application fees must be paid in Canadian dollars.
If you seek documentation assistance for Canada PR Visa, you may contact Delhi Immigration expert on 90233-40077. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org