Live In Care Giver Visa

Live in Caregiver Visa is for the individuals who take care of the children, elderly people, physically or mentally challenged people in a private home without any supervision in Canada

To be eligible to apply for this visa applicant should:-

  1. Have a positive Labour market opinion from Employer in Canada. This needs to be undertaken at employers end by submitting the contract of employment mentioning working conditions, wages and their inability to find suitable Canadian citizen or permanent resident for the job by applying to HRSDC.
  2. A written contract with your future employer, signed by you and the employer and it should be in specific format given by HRSDC.
  3. Have completed education equivalent to secondary level or at least 12 years of education.
  4. Should have at least 6 months classroom training in  early childhood education, geriatric care, paediatric nursing or first aid or 1 year full time working experience as a caregiver in past 3 years.
  5. Have good understanding of English and French to communicate and read.


  • Right of Permanent Residence Fee-490 CAD
  • Principal applicant-475
  • Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent
  • child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild)-75 CAD
  • A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner-550 CAD
  • A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner-150 CAD

If you seek documentation assistance for Canada PR Visa, you may contact Delhi Immigration expert on 90233-40077.  Alternatively, e-mail your queries to

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :