Disclaimer – This page is only for information purpose. Delhi Immigration provide documentation assistance only for the key Canada immigration programs, i.e. Express Entry System, PNP, etc.
After you have spent some time in Canada and you have required skilled experience ,good knowledge of English and French while on student or temporary work permit visa can apply under Canadian Experience class to gain permanent residency in Canada.
In order to be eligible to apply the applicant should:-
- Have experience in the skills mentioned in National Occupation Code(NOC) i.e. experience in one of the following:-
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- Have at least 12 months of full time working experience in the nominated occupation in past three years preceding the application.
- Have past experience as per the guidelines of authority to work associated with the visa.
- Meet minimum language requirement either in English or French. Language level requirements vary with the type of skilled occupation applying for and are as follows:-
- For occupations in Category 0, A
- English-At least 6.0 in all the our modules of IELTS.
- French-At least in Speaking-309, Listening-248, Reading-206,Writing-309
- For occupations in Category B
- English-At least in Speaking-5.0, Listening-5.0, Reading-4.0, Writing-5.0
- French-At least in Speaking-225, Listening-180, Reading-150, Writing-225
- Not plan to live in Quebec
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee-490 CAD
- Principal applicant-475
- Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild)-75 CAD
- A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner-550 CAD
- A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner-150 CAD
Benefits of the Visa:-
- Can live and work in Canada permanently.
- Can sponsor your family to become permanent residents.
- Can apply for citizenship after spending three years (1,095 days) in Canada.
Delhi Immigration is a leading immigration consultancy firm which with its highly experienced staff and immigration specialists working for years in Canadian Immigration Department will help you to pave the difficult and cumbersome path of visa process in most efficient and result oriented manner. Delhi Immigration not only guides you to select the best visa process as per your need and abilities but makes you free from all the worries associated with the difficult visa process, formal documentation and follow up with the concerned authorities till the time you get your Visa.
If you seek documentation assistance for Canada PR Visa, you may contact Delhi Immigration expert on 90233-40077. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org