Protection visa (subclass 866)
If you are a refugee or family member of a refugee as defined by the Refugees Convention or meet the Complementary Protection criteria in the Australian Migration Act 1958.
Requisites for the Visa:-
- You must be considered as refugee by the Refugees Convention or meet the Complementary Protection criteria in the Australian Migration Act 1958.
- Must not arrive in Australia as illegal maritime arrival.
- Have good moral conduct and health criteria.
- You must seek permission from your parent, guardian or other adult (such as a relative, friend or migration agent) to get your photographs clicked and fingerprints taken.
Privileges of the Visa:-
- Allows you to stay in Australia permanently.
- Allows you to work and get enrolled in studies.
- Allows you to get enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Allows you to apply citizenship if you meet certain requirements.
- Allows you to move to and fro for five years starting from the day visa is granted.
- You can sponsor your relatives for permanent residency.
How much the visa costs:-
- Carer (Subclass 836) visa-1450$ (Base Application Charge)
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-Nil
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-Nil
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.
If you seek documentation assistance for Australia PR Visa, you may contact Delhi Immigration expert on 90233-40077. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to email@example.com