WHY STUDY AT NANYANG INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, SINGAPORE?
Nanyang offers extremely conducive learning environment and a holistic learning experience through practical approach. Students are also given the opportunity to hone their leadership skills by being part of the Student Council where they represent their student body in the organisation of activities and events. Nanyang is popular among the students across Asia and other neighboring countries only because of its quality of education standards which predominantly develop the students and prepare them for the fast pace Singaporean Market.
- It offers you to pursue customized programs in the area of Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business, Engineering, Early Childhood Education, Logistics etc.
- If you are willing to move to Australia further, it can offer you a pathway which will lead you to Australia, UK etc.
- The International students can study in Singapore relatively cheaply. The reputed colleges adhere to world class education standards and more importantly, as a student one can earn back the amount spent in first place through On The Job training where one can earn $1000 SGD per month.
- Singapore is a hub for a number of jobs as the Singaporean economy is booming and giving no indications of slowing down whatsoever.
- Campus Facilities – The facilities at Nanyang Institute of Management consist of 15 Classrooms, 1 Computer Lab, 2 Specialist Training Rooms, 1 library, 1 student lounge/computer room and 3 meeting rooms.
- Classrooms – All classrooms are equipped with teaching aids – LCD Projector, Audio/Visual equipment and broadband Internet access.
- Computer Lab – Computer Lab workstations are installed with Windows OS, MS Office, Amadeus Airline software and OPERA Reservation System with broadband internet.
- Specialist Training Room – 1 x Food & Beverage Room (furnished with Chinese, Western and Cafe dinning and Bar facilities
- 1x Accommodation Operation (furnished bedroom) and Front Office
- Library – Collection of textbooks for all modules delivering at NIM;
- Reference books covering areas in Tourism & Hospitality, Early Childhood Education, Business & Management, Construction Engineering, Newspapers and magazines
- Student Lounge / Computer Room
- Photocopy Services
- PC workstations with Broadband Internet Access
- WIFI Service
- Meeting/discussion room x3
GET ASSISTANCE FROM A REGISTERED CONSULTANCY
To apply for the Student Visa, you may get in touch most qualified immigration experts at Delhi Immigration Services on Toll-Free Number- 90233-40077. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, get a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.
*We can help you with the entire process for FREE*