Study Visa Information Guide after landing for Canada
landing A Study Permit is a transcript issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows foreign nationals to study in Canada for a limited time. Once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institution for the duration of the certified course or program.
To commence your study visa process click here.
Require to be a eligible for a study permit:
- You must have been an approved an LOA (Letter of acceptance) by the designated institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your: tuition fees; living expenses for yourself.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be well in health and have to submit the medical certification.
- You will have to satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
You might require to attend an Interview at the Visa Office if IRRC Officer feels anything suspicious in your file. The Visa Application Center contact you directly or you will also be notified by an update on the Online Application Tracking System.
Working In Canada:
As an international student, you are permitted to do work without work permit while studying in these conditions if:
- You have been registered for full-time study at University or Colleges.
- You are registered as a full-time student a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to grant degrees.
- You have a valid study permit.
- Your study permit will demonstrate that you are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week while studying regular, and full time during break scheduled (For Example, Winter, summer, or Spring holidays).
Immigration Process After Landing In Canada:
The immigrant arrives with evidence of immigrant visa, which was issued by the officer. Although immigrants have landed yet, must satisfy the POE Immigration officer that entry is permissible.
The immigration landing process is likewise a two-step procedure: The first step involves a verification of the immigration visa and record of landing, while the second step involves the completion of the record of landing for admission into Canada.
The immigrant should answer truthfully to all the questions which may be posed by the immigration officers to root the entry documents whether the person shall be allowed or not.
Get assistance from a Registered Consultancy
Delhi Immigration is a registered consultancy in India and officially representing nearly 90 institutions across the world. We can help you with the entire process for FREE. To get extended help, call our Toll free number: 90233-40077 or email your queries at email@example.com